I am a father of two amazing girls and was, until recently, an Engineering Manager @ Apple.
I have worked as an engineer on a few different things, from Siri to the BAFTA award-winning Little Big Planet PSP and Killzone Mercenary, venturing into smaller startups in-between.
My free time goes mostly to my lovely family, enjoying life, or in a dark room at night, learning more about whatever is my current interest.
- Diving head first in VR/AR industry
- Won a BAFTA as part of the Little Big Planet Team
- Can’t burp
- Native Portuguese (🇵🇹) and fluent English (🇬🇧)
- Don’t like bullet point lists
- Always 🔴 💊
- Worked on awesome stuff @ Siri Apple (including getting Siri to run on device)
- Developing a new way to Discover Music @ LOST
- Fitting bits in small places @ Icomera
- Developing Games, Experimental Concepts and Technology @ Guerrilla Cambridge (ex Sony Cambridge)
- Developing Facebook applications @ Wildbunny (Founder)
- Smashing bits, developing more games and general crazy person @ Vortix Games Studios (Founder)
- Researching VR, AR and Motion Capture applications for artistic body motion @ INESC-ID